Dr. Deni Memic – Business Division Chair, Finance Curriculum Chair – Higher Colleges of Technology Dubai
Expertise: Finance, Risk management, Financial Management, Banking
– 12 years of professional experience (including 8 years of industry experience in multinational European banks and 6 years of academic and research experience in four different universities at three different continents),
– Total of 8 years of professional bank experience on managerial positions including Board and B-1 level positions all in risk management area (Chief Risk Officer, Director of Retail Risk Management Department, Director of Rehabilitation Division),
– Extensive business consulting (financial forensics) experience of 7 years, as Certified Court Expert in the field of Economics and Finance,
– Ph.D. holder from University of Sarajevo, School of Business and Economics (AASCB accredited), in the area of Bank Risk Management.
– CFA Level 3 – candidate (exam on June 2020),
– CFA Level 2– passed (June 2019),
– CFA Level 1 – passed (December 2018),
– Business Division Chair and Finance Curriculum Chair at Higher Colleges of Technology, Dubai, UAE,
– Certified Investment Advisor/Manager certified by Securities and exchange commission of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
– Fulbright postdoctoral awardee as visiting professor and researcher at University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA (https://www.cies.org/grantee/deni-memic),
– Published relevant research in the area of risk management, default prediction, bank competition, bank performance analysis.